Monday 10 December 2018

10 December - At Home

Flowers from the floral tribute on Deb's coffin
I guess this will be my last blog post. It is only just over 3 weeks since Deb died but already we are now in a different world. Before everything seemed purposeful and permanent; now it seems I've set up temporary camp in my own home. 

Anyway I just wanted to thank everyone who attended the funeral and for all your kind donations to the Brain Tumour Charity. The amount collected so far:


          Cash at the funeral:                   £731.00
          Cheques:                                   £200.00
          Donations to JustGiving page  £569.79      

          TOTAL                                     £1500.79

Thanks to all of you who have been with me over the last 10 years. To those that I know and to those who I don't but have just dropped in to read  what I had to say. Thanks to you all.


THE END



1 comment:

Vydehi Cancer Center said...

Brain Cancer is the most affecting disease among adults and toddlers. Your blog helps to know the experiences of your fight with cancer. Thanks for sharing.