Monday 5 January 2009

I need to lose weight!


This picture taken on New Year's Eve tells the story. Years of idleness and binge eating have taken their toll and I need to lose weight fast.

I toyed with the idea of taking a proprietary slimming compound - just vitamins and essential nutrients in a milkshake - but I have been convinced this is too drastic. So I will lose weight by taking the simple step of eating less and exercising more. If this does not work I may have to resort to the vitamins and water diet.

In a determined attempt to make me say no to that second bowl of pasta, I have decided to broadcast my weight loss on the blog. You can all share in my successes and failures as month by month I strive for a slimmer fitter me. My aim is to lose a stone in weight. I start today.

START WEIGHT = 13 st 4 lbs
TARGET WEIGHT = 12 st 4 lbs
CURRENT WEIGHT = 13 st 4 lbs

2 comments:

HamsFamily said...

I think you look handsome and lovely as you are Chris. Please don't change too much!!!

HamsFamily said...

Forgot to say the message is from Andy and not Steve! x